SEA News - Issue 2 available now!
News, updates and legislation that affects surface engineering.
Have you received a copy of our latest newsletter yet?
Issue 2 of SEA NEWS discusses a number of important topics affecting the surface engineering industry, and reveals a number of the projects we have continually contributed to on behalf of our members.
- An Important REACH Update
- Horizon 2020 Project and ‘Procets’ – developing new environmentally friendly coatings
- The Reach Cross Sector Group – who they are and what they do
- The Case for Outsourcing – allowing businesses to focus on their core capabilities
- The HSE Committee – an update on their recent activity
- Trip to Brussels with Members – a visit to the European Commission
- Brexit – keep calm and don’t panic
- SEA Awards – a nod to our fantastic winners
- Young Minds – your industry needs you!
- It’s all change at SEA HQ
- Upcoming Events – will we see you there?
Click here to open our digital newsletter, or click the image below – if you’d like a copy sent to you in the post, please email “NEWSLETTER”, your name and full address to firstname.lastname@example.org.