We would like to welcome Oxford-based Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science as a SEA member. As part of the Hitachi High Technologies Group, Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science has over 45 years’ experience in providing high-tech analysis solutions for the industrial sector.
They produce a range of smart, high-performance laboratory and in-field testing equipment designed to deliver materials and coatings analysis in demanding applications, adding value throughout production lifecycles – from raw material through to production, and even recycling.
Their equipment is ideal for the surface engineering industry and includes analysers that will test and measure single and multi-layer coatings, provide analysis of coated/uncoated parts and plating solutions.
SEA benefits that Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science and other members enjoy
Like all SEA members, Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science will enjoy a number of great benefits. These include:
- Automatic inclusion in our ‘find a member’ feature on our new-look website. This feature enables decision-makers, buyers and specifiers to find a particular member or service quickly.
- Having a collective voice on UK and EU committees and working groups where legislation, standards and codes of practice are developed – ensuring our industry and our members’ needs are looked after.
- Free technical and commercial advice.
- Free 24-hour business support line.
- Regular meetings, exhibitions, seminars and conferences where members can stay informed on the latest issues affecting the surface engineering and heat treatment industry.
- Regular updates on various issues and legislation changes affecting the industry via email and through publications such as the Surface Matters magazine.
- Access to a range of attractive discounts on products and services.
- Bespoke commercial insurance designed specifically for our industry.
Find out more today
If you would like to find out more about our new member, Hitachi High-Tech Analytical, please visit their website – https://hha.hitachi-hightech.com