SEA membership, putting you in front of your potential customers
The SEA is dedicated to making sure that our members’ voices, and those of the industry as a whole, are heard in the corridors and meeting rooms where legislation and regulations are discussed and laid down.
However, it’s not just about giving our industry a voice where it matters. There are many reasons why, if your company is part of the surface engineering sector, it pays to become a member.
Promoting members’ services
The SEA is the first port of call for companies who are looking for solutions to their surface engineering problems. To ensure that these companies can easily find the right type of service and in the right area of the UK, all members receive a free listing in the members’ directory on our website and on our Buyers Guide App. Both the App and our website give buyers, designers and specifiers the chance to search for the members who provide the type of surface engineering service they are looking for.
Members also have the opportunity to advertise on the rolling banner at the top of our website. This prime advertising position means that anyone will find it hard to miss when visiting the website.
Powder coaters, take note!
These two benefits are available to all members. However, powder coaters are in very high demand in 2019, which makes this the perfect time to make sure your company stands out from the crowd by advertising on the SEA website.
Other benefits of membership
As well as promoting your services, SEA membership provides a whole host of other benefits, which include:
- Free technical and commercial advice. Whether you need guidance on a particular process or help with complying with legislation, we can help.
- Free business support helpline which includes advice on tax, VAT, PAYE, and employment issues.
- Keeping you up to date with changes to legislation, regulations and standards.
- Regular meetings, seminars, and conferences so that you can keep up to date with the latest issues and discuss mutual points of interest with fellow members.
- Member-only discounts on services such as car hire, hotel booking, private healthcare etc.
- Free industry-specific quarterly publications.
- Regular email updates on the latest issues affecting our industry and on upcoming events.
- Bespoke commercial insurance designed specifically for the surface engineering industry.
- Providing members, and the industry as a whole, a voice in Governmental meetings both in the UK and in Europe.