We are delighted to announce Nottingham-based Unic International has become a member of the SEA. Founded in 1982, Unic International is an award-winning UK manufacturer of spray gun cleaners, solvent recyclers, can and drum crushers, paper compactors, aerosol crushers and paint can washers.
Unic is able to help companies working in the surface engineering and heat treatment sector meet their VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) reduction targets. With a range of high-quality waste management and cleaning products, they are able to provide bespoke services with economical and environment benefits that are tailored to meet their customers’ individual requirements.
Discover the benefits that Unic and all SEA members enjoy
Like all SEA members, Unic International will be able to reap the rewards of a number of great benefits, including:
- Giving you a voice in the meeting rooms around the UK and Europe where industry-related legislation, codes of practice and standards are drawn up.
- Support helplines providing advice and guidance on business, technical and commercial matters.
- Free entry in the SEA handbook and in the ‘search for a member’ function on the SEA website.
- Regular meetings, seminars, exhibitions and conferences enabling members to discuss the latest topics affecting them.
- Financial benefits such as:
- Substantial savings on company energy bills;
- Bespoke commercial insurance designed specifically for companies working in the surface engineering sector;
- Attractive discounts on products and services such as car hire, hotel booking and private healthcare.
- Free, regular publications including Surface Matters magazine ensuring you are kept up to date with the latest industry news.
Find out more today
If you would like to find out more about our new member, Unic International, please visit their website – https://www.unic.co.uk/about/
For more information on the range of benefits that comes with being a member of the SEA, read 10 good reasons to join the Surface Engineering Association. If you would like to find out more about becoming a member or talk to one of our team about a membership issue, please call us on 0121 237 1123 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.