- This event has passed.
Advanced Engineering 2019
October 30 2019- 9:00 am - October 31 2019- 4:00 pmFree
Are you looking for new technologies, new contacts or new business in the manufacturing or engineering sector?
Advanced Engineering is the UK’s largest annual two-day advanced manufacturing trade show. It’s your opportunity to meet and network with 15,000 attendees including OEMs and supply chain partners spanning design, test, measurement, inspection, production, and assembly.
Advanced Engineering hosts seven show zones; Aero Engineering, Composites Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Performance Metals Engineering, Connected Manufacturing, Nuclear Engineering and Medical Device Engineering.
Aero Engineering part of Advanced Engineering is the UK’s only event that is 100% dedicated to aero R&D, design, test, inspection, production & assembly. Addressing structures, propulsion and systems, it brings together global OEMs and top tier manufacturers to source from all levels of the engineering supply chain. Supported by ADS, NATEP, and all regional associations, Aero Engineering additionally brings some of the latest innovations and case studies to the show floor.
Join us to:
- Hear from industry experts in one of our five free open forums and earn CPD points.
- Take advantage of our free networking platform AE Connect to pre-arrange meetings with suppliers and peers.
- Discover what Industry 4.0 could mean for our business at the Connected Manufacturing zone.
- Source all your product needs with over 600 exhibitors under one roof
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations and technologies with the enabling innovation zone
Find out more >> here